As a niche, high quality mascot manufacturer, Loonie Times helps companies, sports team & educational institution of all sizes bring their brand mascot to life. With over 22 successful years of experience in creating high-quality, custom mascots, Loonie Times is one of the most in-demand mascot companies in North America. We service Fortune 500 companies including, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg’s, PepsiCo, Home Depot, PBS, BMO, etc. In addition to creating some of the most outstanding mascots, all with a very personal touch, we specialize in cleaning, repair, shipping, storing, professional talent and event management right across Canada and the USA.
- Experience in mascot industry a plus or upholstery experience
- Experience covering props/mascots/other items with various fabrics
- Advance knowledge of Sewing
- Can easily use hot gun/different kinds of glue
- Keen eye for attention to details and quality
- Advance knowledge of various types of materials/fabrics
Send resume with work samples and three reference names via email to email@example.com. No telephone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Technical training in Prop making, Sewing, fabrication, special effects
The hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. The employer will reach out to shortlisted candidates for interviews.