Innovation · Interconnection · Collaboration · Openness
Théâtre Cercle Molière is hiring!
MANAGER OF MARKETING STRATEGIES AND COMMUNICATIONS IMPLEMENTATION
Indeterminate contract - Full time
At TCM, we believe that a diversified work environment, which favours integration and stimulates innovation, creates partnerships based on confidence and contributes to our success.
The Manager of marketing strategies and communications implementation will join a creative and innovative team. He or she will supervise the set of tasks relating to communication tools production, as well as manage a web site, social media, and public relations. Under the responsibility of the administrative directorate and the artistic and general directorate, the manager will elaborate the marketing plan for the performance season, and all production, project, and related activities sales produced by the TCM.
Required competencies and aptitudes:
• Creative and innovative spirit, multi-skilled and dynamic person
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Support skills and capacity to supervise employees and interns
• Capacity to prioritize projects and work with tight deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously or in a team
• Active participation in contemporary theatre life
• Capacity to work some evenings and/or weekends
• Mastery of oral and written French and English and of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software is essential
• Capacity and ease in facilitating a web site and social media
• Aptitudes in developing and in maintaining institutional and community partnerships.
The Théâtre Cercle Molière offers a stimulating work environment as well as a competitive salary and benefits. Salary scale starting at $50,000 yearly.
Start date summer 2022. This position interests you? We would like to get to know you!
Please forward your application (curriculum vitae, references, and cover letter) before June 17, 2022, to Emmanuelle Rigaud: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Please note that we will be communicating only with those who are invited for an interview.