The Hnatyshyn Foundation is looking for a part-time Arts Awards Administrator -it could be you, if you,
- have a University degree in Fine Arts or a related field,
- are fluent in French and English,
- have a wide knowledge of the arts in Canada,
- are able to deal with keys stakeholders of the Foundation,
- have five years experience working with a non-profit Board of Directors,
- have experience in the management and support of the peer jury process,
- can supervise and manage the production of all printed materials and digital platforms( website, podcasts, social media)
- can promote the programs of the Foundation to a wide network of institutions across Canada,
- can function within a small team environment while maintaining discretion, good humour and flexibility.
The Hnatyshyn Foundation is based in Ottawa. Salary starts at $30,000.00 for an average work week of three days.
If you think that you possess these qualities and would like to be involved in supporting Canadian artists, you should send your application to:
3 Cornwall Street,
Ottawa, Ontario KN 7P8
or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is July 31,2013
Do not direct telephone calls to the Foundation's office.