We run student trips to destinations all over Canada, the U.S, and abroad. Our most common destinations include:
Canada: Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Niagara
U.S.: New York, Los Angeles, Boston
Abroad: Europe, Central & South America
We are currently looking to bring new staff on board to work as tour leaders on our educational tours starting immediately.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Tour guide: providing historical and factual knowledge about the destination and activities
- Logistics Coordinator: ensuring the trip runs smoothly with all of the involved suppliers & components;
- Liaison: Between client and activities & suppliers
- Entertainer: leading games, activities and jokes with the group
- and more.
QUALIFICATIONS: successful applicants will posses most if not all of the below criteria
- Youth work experience (e.g. camp experience)
- Leadership experience
- Outgoing, confident, fun person
- Knowledge of history, politics, culture, etc.
- Ability to travel to/from Toronto for trips
- Ability to speak French bonus
The work is contract based - after completion of our training program, we will begin sending you out on trips per designated schedule. Staff who thrive in the position quickly rise the ranks with opportunities for greater, longer, and further trips. It is a demanding job that is only the right fit for certain individuals, but for those individuals and can truly be a DREAM job. If you're that person, we look forward to hearing from you!
HOW TO APPLY:
-Send your CV and a brief cover letter to the email address included - email@example.com
*Phone Calls will not be accepted and will disqualify consideration for the position